Friday, July 15, 2011

Commissioned Chair

Three siblings commissioned me to paint a chair for their Mother's Birthday. As a Mom, I knew she would be touched by her childrens' thoughtful efforts no matter how it turned out, so I took on the project. For me I wanted to paint the chair to get me through our move and the idle time between waiting for the first closing to happen and getting our moving truck. But that first closing didn't happen and we have decided to take on two mortgage payments as we wait for a buyer down in Florida and keep our house in Virginia. Now I am thankful for the money I made on the project and will carefully spend each dollar. How quickly things can change but it makes you appreciate every opportunity.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carol, this chair is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I think this chair and more like it will enhance your prosperity. I'm going to share this on my wall.