Tuesday, May 24, 2011

art articles

I got this email and went to the link and thought it was interesting trends, I have heard of some of them but hadn't seen them all in one place. My name is Emma, and I write articles for Accreditedonlinecolleges.com I thought of you after publishing our recent post, “10 Emerging Art Genres You’ve Probably Never Heard Of” and wanted to see what you think about it. Your readers might be interested on weighing in on the topic too: if you’d like to share or mention the post on your blog, let us know how it turns out!


Thanks,
Emma Taylor

I got this email and went to the link and thought it presented interesting trends, I have heard of some of them but hadn't seen them all in one place. But what I was really excited to find was the list of books to read if you love art history. I love reading biographies of artists and knowing more about them and their circumstances.

No comments: