Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Students in Gallery




When I went into the gallery last week, a class was sketching my paintings. That was neat to see.
I got a color copy made of the Angel Face digital piece. I am disappointed in how dark and flat it looks. I always like digital work better on the computer screen because of the bright glowing light. Also, I think that the machines at the print shop were off somewhat. I will try to transfer it on the wood but I know I will need to paint over it a lot and then I might as well change it and play with it.
I am not going to be able to post again until after October 15 because I am going to South Korea with my husband. He is giving a talk at a conference. I am looking forward to this experience and I bought a sketch book and traveling watercolor set. Hope to post sketches after our return.

No comments: